Männkitchen MK9 Chef knife
Another knife added to the collection: The Männkitchen MK9 and it’s a huge one. By far the biggest knife in the collection. Especially the height is a lot higher wich gives a lot of clearance for your fingers.
It’s made of US X63 Nitrogen steel giving it a Rockwell Hardness grade of 63 H.R.C. That’s for now the hardest knife I own.
Some specs from the site:
- US-Made X63 Nitrogen Steel: Surgical sharpness, exceptional edge retention and superb corrosion resistance. Hardness up to 63 HRC
- More Blade: Longer and wider than standard chef knife blades. Increases knuckle clearance, eases food transfer and extends the useful life of the blade.
- Large Ergonomic Handle: Fits every adult, INCLUDING those with large hands. Full-tang triple riveted with indestructible G10 scales providing nonslip comfort that will last a lifetime.
- All The Right Curves: Convex spine profile creates a more natural wrist position and rounded spine reduces friction and hot spots.
- Micro Bolster: The safety and comfort of a full bolster while still allowing easy sharpening from point to heel.